Tour the Castle has teamed up with Modern Fusion Catering. This is where history meets modern design, accommodating a unique, modern, and diverse dining experience. Our packages can meet a variety of budgets. Schedule a consultation with our caterer.
other events and packages
We have a variety of packages ranging from full, partial, and drop off services for other family events, breakfasts and lunches. Venue pricing is based on per person. (See below).
The Venue Includes:
- No other events are booked on the same day as your wedding.
- Tables, chairs, sweetheart table, and banquet tables.
- Ivory or white tablecloths and napkins.
- Waived fee for indoor ceremony ($500 value).
- Early access to the venue day of wedding, get ready rooms, & first look 5 hours prior to the ceremony (a $500 per ½ hour value).
- Set up, take down, and cleaning.
- Event coordinator services.
- Rehearsal services and coordination.
- Arbor for ceremony.
- Wedding party preparation areas.
- Seating chart layout assistance.
- 30 minute ceremony, 1 hour cocktail hour, and 4 hour reception time.
- Restroom refreshment baskets.
- Breakdown/vacating time – 1 hour beginning at event end with the ability to come in the morning after for picking up items (based on availability).
- Parking and direction assistance.
- General maintenance provided.
- Discounted venue prices for Sundays – Thursdays, and off-peak season.
Based on 100 guests, for peak season on a Friday or Saturday, the venue fee would be $62.50 per person.